Job Title: Operations AdministrationClerk This is a permanent position
Location: Challenge Way, Martland Park, Wigan WN5 0LD
Required Hours: 39 hours per week: 08:00 to 17:00 Monday to Thursday, 08:00 to 16:00 Friday With 1 hour lunch
Company Background: Truline Construction and Interior Services Ltd offer a complete range of services from general construction and maintenance to specialist skilled services.
Truline are constantly reviewing our offering to the markets in which we work. We are always looking to serve our clients better and offer a larger scope of works under one roof.
We continue to work across diverse range of market sectors which include Education, Local Government, retail, leisure, nuclear and the ministry of defence, and continue to offer our clients an ever expanding and comprehensive range of services.
Primary Responsibilities: Working in conjunction with other members of the operations team, the Operations Administration Clerk role will consist of:
1. Answer incoming telephone calls in a polite and professional manner and, managing the call forwarding to the internal department personnel.
2. Add new jobs to the internal job costing software (JNC), ensuring that the job ticket is forwarded to the appropriate Contract Manager in order to complete the required works – training will be given.
3. Raise purchase orders on JNC for Truline Operatives
4. Liaise with a wide range of clients to provide updates on current jobs and assisting with any issues/queries that may arise
5. Provide a welcoming first point of contact for visitors to the Truline Offices, ensuring that visitors sign in at reception and sign out when they leave.
6. Provide general administrative support to the Operations team, e.g: I.T. skills of JNC software, excel spreadsheets, word & outlook email communications.
7. Raise invoices to the finance department for clients and update payment trackers.
8. Attend when required any internal meetings and make notes to record and distribute actions.
9. Organise and distribute call out rota
Qualifications and Skills: Qualifications
Educated to a minimum of GCSE Maths and English – Grade C of above
Good candidates will demonstrate the following:
Time Management & Organisation
Trulineis a fast paced environment that requires a well organised person with excellent time management skills
As the first point of contact for Truline clients you must be an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing
You also need to maintain good working relationships with internal colleagues within Trulineand subscribe to working in a collaborative manner.
Strong administration skills with experience in inputting information into spreadsheets and bespoke systems with a high degree of accuracy
Experienced in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Outlook and Word
• Excellent Communicator
• Quick to learn and develop new skills
• Flexible and reliable
• Articulate and friendly
• Adaptable to change
• Able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
Salary: Competitive salary + company pension scheme
Applications: Please provide your current CV by email to:
or by post to:
PA to Managing Director
Truline Construction & Interior Services Ltd
Note: No agencies